http://www.spamdyke.org/documentation/README.html#RELAYING

In addition to honoring $RELAYCLIENT, spamdyke has an access-file config parameter, which operates essentially like the tcp.smtp file.

Be sure to test this before using it in production though, as there appears to be a little quirk (possible bug) in it that I'm presently trying to pinpoint for Sam.

On 03/22/2012 12:03 PM, Ronnie Tartar wrote:

I wish I could do that, lot of web applications etc... out there.  Is there
any report that I can run to see how full different email boxes are?

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Shubert [mailto:e...@shubes.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 2:13 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Re: Help with bad reputation

On 03/22/2012 11:01 AM, Ronnie Tartar wrote:
Update, seems like I had an email account that was full and no longer
being used by the company, they found some back scatter mail in the
queue with an email box that was full.  Is there any type of parameter
that I can set to limit this type of attack?

Thanks

I use spamdyke, and blacklist my local domains. This is counter intuitive,
but it works nicely. You need to be sure that all of your users (and web
apps) authenticate, then they pass all of spamdyke's filters. If a message
comes to you proclaiming to be from one of your domains but fails to
authenticate, it gets rejected up front. No backscatter, and fewer full
mailboxes. This also catches a good deal of spam where the from address is
forged with one of your local addresses.