On 08/08/2012 09:23 AM, Helmut Fritz wrote:
Can someone send me a sample of the offending code?  I have a resource that
might be able to help.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Shubert [mailto:e...@shubes.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 8:14 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Re: vqadmin

On 08/08/2012 08:03 AM, Maxwell Smart wrote:
This is strange - are you sure you have checked all files for <? tags?

No, I started with one, the index file.  It didn't work so I didn't
bother to go any farther.

I don't know php very well at all (yet), but I'm guessing that the index
file may have "included" other files (which could have "included other
files, etc.). Some of that stuff's written in C as well, which I suppose
could be generating php code dynamically and might include short tags.

Don't sweat this. If you're really interested in debugging it, let's
resume on the devel list, as it really concerns php53/Cos6. I'll be
getting to Cos6 stuff in the next few days.

I'm taking this to the devel list.