It's hot off the presses. Source rpm is on the master repo, and should be available on all the mirrors within an hour.

I wouldn't put it on anything too important until we hear back from some early testers. Build went well though with no hitches (as have the last 2), and it installed cleanly on CentOS5 32- and 64-bit.

Speaking of which, if you'd like to try the udpate w/out building your own binaries, they're available for CentOS5 i386 and x86_64 on the mirrors. You can find them in the appropriate 'current' subdirectory. Not quite yum-able yet, but that'll be coming soon.

Once we have a few reports of it being stable, I'll put it in the current.txt file so it'll be picked up automatically by qtp-newmodel and whatever other scripts.

Thanks everyone!