Hi Eric,
Thanks for your reply. I need to check with regard this command if i run
this command if any affect our existing email accounts and mailboxes.
Before update i need to check with you and need to take care safely for our
mailboxes. Kindly guide me.and also i had checked watchall there. what is
the purpose of this and how to install then view the logs.