Hi Eric,
Thanks for your reply and help. I had checked that link and followed below
procedure.
Installation <http://qtp.qmailtoaster.com/trac#Installation>

Getting QmailToaster-Plus up and running is as simple as 1-2-3:
1 - Install QTP
Repository<http://qtp.qmailtoaster.com/trac#a1-InstallQTPRepository>

The current QmailToaster-Plus package is always available in the
QmailToaster-Plus yum repository. You need to have this repository defined
so that yum can find it. The qmailtoaster-plus.repo package takes care of
this for you.

# rpm -Uvh http://qtp.qmailtoaster.com/trac/downloads/1

2 - Install
QmailToaster-Plus<http://qtp.qmailtoaster.com/trac#a2-InstallQmailToaster-Plus>

To install, simply:

# yum install qmailtoaster-plus

3 - Run the Menu <http://qtp.qmailtoaster.com/trac#a3-RuntheMenu>

Then simply run the menu:

# qtp-menu

After that when i use above command showing the menu for up2date then
i click up2date it's showing all available toaster packages and
installed packages then if i click enter button it's go back command
screen,after that what i need to do. Please help me.