Hi Eric,
Can you please help me to guide above error in squirrelmail. And another
one more issue happened after update qmailtoasters. Our all users using
Outlook 2010. One of our acount when open outlook below message shown
frequently.
"Your Imap Server wants to alert: Fatal Error: Cannot Allocate Memory" . I
had tried to resolv many ways but it's not resolve. can you please give me
the solution.

--
*Thanks & Best Regards,
Manikandan.C