From: Helmut Fritz [mailto:hel...@fritz.us.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 9:59 AM
To: 'qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com'
Subject: RE: [qmailtoaster] Re: CentOS 6 (and 5) rpms - mirror 4

That is me.  will check asap.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Shubert [mailto:e...@shubes.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 8:14 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Re: CentOS 6 (and 5) rpms

On 11/20/2013 08:11 AM, Eric Shubert wrote:
> Binary rpms can now be found at
> http://mirrors.qmailtoaster.com/repos/testing
>
> While packages in /testing should be considered beta, when they end up
> being migrated to /current there will be no need to update them (so
> long as you've installed the final testing version).
>
> I'm presently getting the qmailtoaster-release package built, which
> will provide yum capability. I just thought that some of you might
> want to do some initial testing.
>
> Thanks.

I should add I haven't reviewed posts on the list for COS6 related problems.
While some of these things have been fixed, others may remain outstanding.
For instance, I believe that control-panel still needs some php fixing.

Please keep an eye out for problems that you know have occurred on COS6, and
report any issue you come across here on the list. Please start new threads
for problems you encounter.

Thanks.