On 11/26/2013 10:54 PM, L. A. wrote:
Is there any plan to add some script in vpopmail rpm for initial installation
mysql tables?
Or some rpm with installation scripts?

That's a good idea. There is now.

Thanks L.A. :)

As the beta testing progresses, I'll be building a couple fresh QMT hosts. As I come across items like this I'll be looking to improve the existing RPMS, so that yum can take care of all of this sort of thing.

I'm not quite to that point yet though. I'm in the middle of writing scripts for automating the builds and getting things out to the mirrors. If anythone's interested, they can follow the progress of the scripts at https://github.com/QMailToaster/qmailtoaster-develope.

I'm hoping to have the development infrastructure done by the end of this month, and will begin building hosts and beta testing the packages early next month. Packages might be stable by year-end.

I'd like to remind everyone that the quality and timeliness of this new release is highly dependent upon community participation with beta testing. The new yum repos make this easier than ever, so it won't take a lot of effort to contribute.

Thanks.