Also, great of qtp-newmodel install was that it's looking for dependencies and
etc by yourself.
In mandriva/mageia there was meta package, like "task-kde4" may be there is
sense make something like that?
In this pkg it can be instructions for installing only nessesary pkgs, like no
old vqadmin for example, if someone wants can do it by hands.

And is there any roadmaps, i'am migrating to new system now and i can still use
cos5.10 and qtp-newmodel or wait for repo and cos6?