On 05/09/2014 11:19 AM, ebr...@whitehorsetc.com wrote:
Are you sure that both .qmail-default and .qmail are not used in the
delivery process? I'm seeing each email processed by both files as each
email has a dspam tag (.qmail-default) and also is logged by maildrop
(.qmail).

That said, I do have the servers set up to do the test you suggest.

I wouldn't bet my life on it, so no I'm not positive. It doesn't make sense to me though that both would be invoked. So much for making sense.

Upon further review, it appears to me now that you're correct. The domain's .qmail-default is used first, invoking vdelivermail, which then must invoke the user's .qmail file if it exists. I need to do a little more digging in the source to see what's really going on.

In the meantime, can you do a little more testing? I'm guessing that the attachments are making it to the queue and they're being dropped during delivery. Can you verify this? We'll simply need to track this thing through the various stages to see where the problem is.

I'm guessing the problem is between dspam and vdelivermail. That's just a guess though.