On 07/16/2014 07:34 PM, Eric Broch wrote:
Update:

I think you were correct in the last statement of the above email, EricS.

I've found a workaround for this issue, if anyone cares, as DSPAM MAY be
on the ropes, though, I'll use it for as long as possible. Make the call
to dspam in the .mailfilter file instead of the .qmail-default file. Use
the 'xfilter' call like so:

exception {
          xfilter "/path/to/dspamc --user $EXT@$HOST --deliver=stdout"
       }

I've had it in place for a couple days and clients have reported
delivered attachments where once there was failure.

EricB.

That's interesting.

I expect that when we implement dovecot's deliver lda that it will be able to handle dspam ok for you. Even though we might not make dspam part of the stock QMT, I hope to people will still be able to use it if they choose. Who knows? Maybe someone will step up to support it at some point.

This makes me wonder if we might need to keep maildrop around as a bridge to dovecot's deliver in order to implement that. I certainly hope not. Seems like a wasteful step.

Anywise, thanks for your work on this, EB. :)