On 7/17/2014 7:32 PM, Hasan Akgöz wrote:
Hi Guys;

allows SMTP authenticated users to put a fake email address in an email's sender field and the email is sent successfully .How to enforce sender/from address to be “logged_u...@test.com <mailto:logged_u...@test.com>” in Qmailtoaster ?

Hasan:

I have brought this up before, and there are certain situations where you NEED for a single auth'd user to be able to "send" mail as anyone. Specifically, when you're using QMT as a filter or smart-host.

So the short answer to your query is that it cannot be done. Once you are authenticated to the qmail-smtp program, it will take any email from you -- including email that is spoofed...

Dan McAllister

PS: I am with you if you believe there should be a way to configure that -- but that is not an option that I am aware of currently.

--
IT4SOHO, LLC
33 - 4th Street N, Suite 211

CALL TOLL FREE: