Hi,

I need to enable a remote service (with a specific ip) to use my smtp server to send email to high number (> 300) of email account (internal/external).

I try with openrelay... all work fine but I've a big problem. If only one local email account is wrong then check user stop to send ALL emails.

So i tried to add CHKUSER_WRONGRCPTLIMIT like
xx.xx.xx.xx:allow,RELAYCLIENT="",RBLSMTPD="",SENDER_NOCHECK="1",CHKUSER_RCPTLIMIT="500",CHKUSER_WRONGRCPTLIMIT="30"
but check user stop email like CHKUSER_WRONGRCPTLIMIT="1"

The strange thing is that: CHKUSER_RCPTLIMIT work fine but CHKUSER_WRONGRCPTLIMIT not.

I also tried to replace RELAY and with authenticated sender but doesn't work.

Where am I wrong?

--
Michele