NOTE: I have not only sent emails, but I have also called on the telephone to speak to Eric -- all to no avail.

As hesitant as I am to "steal" a project from anyone, I am prepared to move on redirecting the DNS to other servers that can be more actively maintained. (Remember, I have control of the DNS servers -- at least as defined at the registrar. So, so long as the entries at the registrar still point to my servers, we have significant control over the domain).

However, I think a more appropriate location to hold this discussion would be the qmailtoaster-devel list (which I have copied).

If you are on the qmailtoaster-devel mail list, please continue the discussion there.

Thanks

Dan McAllister
IT4SOHO
QMT DNS/Mirror Admin