> On Sep 17, 2015, at 6:09 PM, Fabian Santiago <fsanti...@deviltracks.net>
> wrote:
> That's wild. I also ventured over to another mailing list for an organization
> he's been involved in, main plug. They claim he should be just fine and well
> and someone claimed to have just recently spoken to him or to have seen a
> post from him somewhere online about a month ago. I could find no evidence of
> that and he never chimed into the list discussion as others thought he might.
> Just my 2 cents.

I did a little bit of Google stalking, but my results were largely inconclusive.

He hasn’t contributed anything at all to Github for almost exactly a year (last
activity was, I think, 2014-09-12).

I hope that he’s well and happy and simply taking a break from things for a
while.

That said, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with taking whatever steps are
necessary to ensure that -- if he’s not coming back -- the project and its
critical infrastructure don’t fall apart. I think it should be obvious that it
wouldn’t be a hostile takeover aimed at wresting control from him, but simply a
case of passing the torch. The best way to show our appreciation for all the
hard work Eric has done is by _not_ letting qmailtoaster disappear.

Just my 2c,

Angus