Hi Eric,
This machine had qmailtoaster with all packages was running fine earlier.
I had updated all packages through webmin two days back.

Email is working fine in outlook and thunderbird after updated the packages.

But webmail(Squirrelmail) is not opening the page and shown above error.

I have gone through yum.log . it show below package for squirrelmail.

Mar 31 12:59:54 Updated: squirrelmail-1.4.22-4.el6.noarch

Then I have checked squirrelmail rpm in my server it shows below.

which squirrelmail

/usr/bin/which: no squirrelmail in
(/usr/lib64/qt-3.3/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/root/bin)

Is it any overwrited existing packages after updated or any file permission
in squirrelmail folder. path:  /usr/share/squirrelmail

Should i need to reinstall the squirrelmail package. If yes could you let
me know the steps.

Could you help me .

--
*Thanks,*