Hi Chandran,

# wget http://mirror2.qmailtoaster.com/current/CentOS/6/x86_64/squirrelmail-1.4.22-0.qt.el6.x86_64.rpm
# rpm -Uvh squirrelmail-1.4.22-0.qt.el6.x86_64.rpm

You could also do:

# yum localinstall squirrelmail-1.4.22-0.qt.el6.x86_64.rpm

Let me know how it works out.

EricB

On 4/14/2016 4:58 AM, Chandran Manikandan wrote:
Hi Eric,
Could you let me know how to install Squirrelmail again without affect any existing package and emails.

Can i try qt-install or other method.