Okay. New version is in the repository:

# yum update http://repo.whitehorsetc.com/7/spl/sqlmd/current/x86_64/qmailadmin-1.2.16-5.1.qt.md.el7.x86_64.rpm

This should get you going.

On 7/18/2022 8:09 AM, AAL wrote:

Hello list

We've two QMT running on CentOS7, just one with md install

qmailadmin (with 'md')  doesn't provide all the ezmlm's features to manage lists

To be brief, graphically:

qmailadmin-1.2.16-3.2.qt.el7.x86_64 provides full ezmlm's features included in webGUI

On the opposite, qmailadmin-1.2.16-3.2.qt.md.el7.x86_64,  has a very limited set:

Is there something inherent to many domains setup causing this?

Can I recover full ezmlm's features in qmailadmin in some safe way? Both are productive servers and I would avoid disrupt some services by doing testing on it.

Many thanks in advance

__Abel