I just installed qpopper in servermode on a suse 7.3 box.  The mx records
are setup properly and the server accepts connections on port 110.  Looking
in the logs I can see that qpopper has started and is listening.  Telneting
to the server allows me full pop access to the server.  However.  When I try
to send an email to a valid user on the server.  The mail never get's
delivered and when an error message finally comes back from my other mail
server it reads as such:
   ----- The following addresses had transient non-fatal errors -----
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... Deferred: Connection refused by mydomain.com.
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 1 day old

My domain/user info has been edited only.

What are reasons this could be doing this?  Qpop is alive and listening.  I
don't know what else to try.  I am starting Qpop with just the command line
./popper ipaddress:110 -S.

Any Help would be great.  Thanks.

Tom