At 03:43 PM 3/23/2003, Chip Old wrote:
On Sat, 22 Mar 2003 17:36 -0800, The Little Prince wrote to Subscribers of...:

> On Thu, 20 Mar 2003, Brad Blix wrote:
>
> > When I define home-dir-misc in the configuration file I get "Unable to
> > process config file /etc/qpopper.conf" from the qpopper program. I have
> > [snip]
>
> once again, this option does not exist in any release. a search of this
> list's archives would have revealed that.
>
> where are you getting the idea this option exists in any released
> version?

Perhaps from the official documentation (Qpopper Administator's Guide),
which lists "-enable-home-dir-misc" as a compile-time option and
"home-dir-misc" as a configuration file option.  See pages 14 & 33.  The
description says "Causes the .user.pop and the .user.cache files to be
placed in the user's home directory".

Ummm, how about:

--enable-home-dir-mail

There is no 'enable-home-dir-misc' and I don't know what 'misc' was to refer to.