On Wednesday 16 July 2003 14:16, Ken Hohhof wrote:
> We are running Qpopper with default compile options.  We have a lot of
> dialup users, so it is fairly common for TCP sessions to be dropped without
> a QUIT.  In this case the DELE commands are ignored.
As it should
> Once the TCP retries
> and mailbox lock time out, the client establishes a new session and all the
> messages are downloaded again.
There is a compile time option and I am sure a config file option to described
in the manual that will delete all mail when you disconnect.
This is dangerous though as people may lose theire mail

Mozzi

Scanned by @lantic IS Virus Control Service
This message was scanned for viruses and dangerous content.
@lantic Internet Services (Pty) Ltd. - http://www.lantic.net
eScan for Windows-based PCs - http://www.escan.co.za