Hello,

Does qpopper support virtualhosting the way sendmail does it, using the virtusertable and generics table to map incoming mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to a local user and map outgoing mail from a local user to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To clarify the question, how could I map [EMAIL PROTECTED] to local users so that a pop3 user could use [EMAIL PROTECTED] as their username to login to qpopper? The goal is to make the real username invisible to the virtual user.

Something tells me I'm talking about virtual users, and not real users in /etc/passwd now, and I should look at things like the mysql patch for qpopper to make this work? Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Ken Anderson
Pacific.Net