James Turnbull wrote:
I am just contemplating starting work on this again (even have hopes of
doing a DKIM signing plug-in also).  Did you get any further with this?
I lodged a bug with the libdkim people but got no response.

I did get the library built under Linux after much swearing, but that hard-drive failed (and I can't justify the $$$$ to recover it). I had put that project on the back burner when I realized that I'd have to patch qmail-remote to sign DKIM and not mess up signing for DomainKeys (which I already have a patch for). It seemed like too much work at the time... :(

John

--
John Peacock
Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group