> Awesome!
>
> Any chance you can add them to the Google Issue tracker?
>
>       http://code.google.com/p/smtpd/issues/list

Does it work alright for you?  I have slightly updated versions here

    http://alecto.bittwiddlers.com/files/qpsmtpd/dkimsign
    http://alecto.bittwiddlers.com/files/qpsmtpd/dkimcheck

which have a size check since it put a seriously high load on my computer
when I sent a 12 MB message.  Those are the latest versions I'm running

I didn't even know about the Issue Tracker but I'll check into it this
afternoon and see what I have to do.  I know there are a number of
improvements that could be made to the programs

--
  Matthew Harrell                          I don't suffer from insanity -
  Bit Twiddlers, Inc.                       I enjoy every minute of it.