I was just getting ready to write a plugin to create DKIM signatures for
qpsmtpd but I thought I would check and see if anyone has already done it.
What I'm looking for is something that will create the proper DKIM signature
on properly relayed emails before they go out.  A google search didn't show
anything.  While it's easy enough to integrate postfix with dkimproxy it
looks like it would be a bit of a pain with qmail unless I want to write
a qmail-queue replacement.

--
  Matthew Harrell                          "Think of it as evolution in action"
  Bit Twiddlers, Inc.