Hi guys ,

I have a requirement that base on the X-PropertyID header info to route
the messages to a set of smtp servers in Round Robin mode .

For example , if the conf file is like :
PID SMTP servers
pid_a ----> smtp1:10025, smtp2:10026, smtp3:10027
pid_b -----> smtp4:10025, smtp5:10026, smtp6:10027

the first message with pid_a header should be routed to smtp1:10025, and
the second one with pid_a header should be routed to smtp2:10026 .., in
a Round Robin mode to repeat those rule.

One way i can think out is to alter current the plugin :
queue/smtp-forward to meet my requirement .

But i don't know how to let so many qp objects to share a List , and get
a different the next value when each message is forwarding .

Could any body help giving some clue or tips to me , Thanks very much !

-- Junyi