Hi,

I've been modding other plugins and am scheming to write a plugin that does the
following.

1. mail passes the usual plugins tests
2. Generate an MD5 signature on the body and title.
3. Check for the md5 signature in a db.  If it finds one, accept the mail.  If
it doesn't reject the mail.

The general idea being, more legitimate mail will retry.  I have some questions.

A. Should I even bother?  I'm not enough of an admin to know if this would be a
worthwhile endeavor.  This may be exploited by spammers already.
B. Do more experienced admins have some advice on timestamp logic.  A total
shot in the dark is about an hour between the first send and the second
accepted send.
C. Does qpsmtpd have a way to easily call envelope timestamps?

Naturally, there's some simple logic to flush the signature DB with signatures
maybe 24 hours old.  That's a simple cron job.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Michael