Hello!

I just commited a bunch of patches that clean up the handling of
.user-files. These contain all the build and run settings of a project.

With this change the old version of the .user-file will be kept as
"project.user.OLD_CREATOR_VERSION" whenever creator updates its
settings. This way you can go back to stable creator versions again when
playing with master;-) That should be the only user visible change
(apart from the contents of the file changing of course).

If you notice any build or run settings missing, please contact me and
send your original .user-file.

Best Reagrds,
Tobias