On 08/19/2010 09:29 AM, Niels Weber wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, den 19.08.2010, 14:50 +0200 schrieb ext dhk:
>> It doesn't look like any of the version 2.n install went in /usr it
>> looks like it's all in the ~/NokiaQtSDK directory.  So I guess it's a
>> qmake question now.  How do I run qmake to look at the local install in
>> my home directory?
>
> The right Qt version should already be registered in Creator. When
> starting a new project, you get asked, which version of Qt you want to
> use.
>
> Niels

I still haven't gotten this to build without the QSystemInfo error.  Is
there anything special I have to do when installing the software?  Do I
need to uninstall the 1.n version?  Something is terrible wrong.

I'm on a Gentoo amd64 box and I installed the Nokia package and the sdk
a few times and an ordinary user (not root).  I'm trying to do the
battery indicator tutorial and the quickstart and both have the same
error.  Eventually I will be trying to get this on a Microsoft CE arm
device.

I've grep'ed for QSystemInfo over my entire system and it doesn't appear
to exist.

It's been quite a while since I started this and I am no further along
than I was on day one.  Some detailed installation and start up
procedures would be nice.  All help is welcome.

Thanks,

dhk