On Monday 27 September 2010 16:16:21 Tobias Hunger wrote:
> ---++ C++ Support
>     * Support for snippets was ported over into the C++ text editor.
>       This feature has been available in the QML editor for a while now.
>       Note that snippet support  is not yet feature complete (E.g. it is
>       currently not possible to edit the snippets inside creator!). See
>
> http://share.ovi.com/media/tobias.hunger.mymedia/tobias.hunger.10006
>       for an idea of what it does already.

Snippets look really nice.

As far as I can tell, the snippets come from share/qtcreator/snippets/cpp.xml,
what the *.snp files are for?

Also, would be nice to have the same name changed without the need to press
tab, for example we know that the destructor/constructor and name of a class
are the same. Maybe using <tab id=className> in the xml, and string with the
same id will be changed automatically.
Or maybe using the rename action when pressing tab, this will do it
automatically.

Cheers,
Nicolas

--