On 9/27/2010 9:59 PM, ext Nicolas Arnaud-Cormos wrote:
> On Monday 27 September 2010 16:16:21 Tobias Hunger wrote:
>
>> ---++ C++ Support
>>      * Support for snippets was ported over into the C++ text editor.
>>        This feature has been available in the QML editor for a while now.
>>        Note that snippet support  is not yet feature complete (E.g. it is
>>        currently not possible to edit the snippets inside creator!). See
>>
>> http://share.ovi.com/media/tobias.hunger.mymedia/tobias.hunger.10006
>>        for an idea of what it does already.
>>
> Snippets look really nice.
>
> As far as I can tell, the snippets come from share/qtcreator/snippets/cpp.xml,
> what the *.snp files are for?

You are right. The *.snp files are currently not being used and will be
deleted.

> Also, would be nice to have the same name changed without the need to press
> tab, for example we know that the destructor/constructor and name of a class
> are the same. Maybe using<tab id=className>  in the xml, and string with the
> same id will be changed automatically.
> Or maybe using the rename action when pressing tab, this will do it
> automatically.

Yes, thanks for the suggestion. We still want to improve this feature.

Regards,
Leandro.

--
Leandro T. C. Melo
Software Engineer

Nokia gate5 GmbH
Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443B
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Halbherr, Karim Tähtivuori