Hi,

> For the legal aspect you should ask a lawyer.

I can't afford one, even have access to.

However, I'd *really* like to have the opinion of Nokia's employees
and QtCreator's developers about these items:

1. Is it - at all possible - to distribute this reduced form of Qt
Creator? In this case, exclusively in an open source form.
2. If yes, do I have to rename it? Any suggestions are welcome :) I'd
need to do so in order to insure a proper installation on the user's
machine (so that files from different packages don't get overwritten).
3. Is it possible to get an official confirmation from a Nokia
representative? Is there any procedure?

Thanks!

-Ilyes