Hi,

I would guess that the problem comes from instantiating new items as the path
is flicked. If that is the case, the only real solution at this point is to
simplify your delegate (see
http://doc.qt.nokia.com/4.7-snapshot/qdeclarativeperformance.html#view-delegates).
 If the data model is relatively small, you also might be able to work around
the issue by not using pathItemCount, and cleverly constructing your path (e.g.
so the 'visible' path still only shows pathItemCount number of items, but they
are still all instantiated).

Regards,
Michael

On 09/12/2010, at 6:18 PM, ext