Glad everything looks good.  You'll LUV the urinary diversion!  I've had
mine for, oh golly, about 15 years.  gads how time flies!
You think 4 years without a man  is bad, try 15 years!  I have had a man
"friend" for several years, but nothing romantic--my choice.  I do not go to
bars, but do get out and about.  I think most of my problem has been so many
skin problems that I have spend many months out of a year in bed.
I have thought about computer dating.  I did join a "dating service" for a
couple of years before email was so prelevant and got gobs of profiles of
men via snail mail and my profile was sent out as well.  It got me some
short term pen pals, but that was it.

I have been trying to send a pic of me and Sabre to the list, but it has
never appeared.  Its a much better pic of the dog than me!  Has the web site
been fixed yet?

I 'do' need to broaden my horizons tho.  I do not socialize with anyone in
my building because they are all drunks or druggies--HUD housing.  I live
here because its affordable and convenient.  I am courteous to people I've
known for a long time and vise versa, but thats it.  Even to potty my dog I
leave the premises!  Need to start going to church.  I have just been too
lazy and for a long time I was not getting up in time to make it to church
so got out of the habit and have just continued that.

This sounds like it should be 'personal' but am just in a rambling mood, so,
everyone gets to read my 'rambling'--like it or not!  Of course the delete
key works well too!  BG!  Its been a lazy summer like afternoon and I'm
about to fall asleep, so will end this and let you all get on with your
activities!                                    take care,
Dana and ?
[EMAIL PROTECTED]