In a message dated 9/27/2004 7:09:52 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I'm doing great now.  I had pain for a couple of days but now all is well!  In a couple of years we will do the x-rays again to see if they have returned.

Jerre

heyyy Jerre.....youb got me thinkin about bladder stones.  I never realize they could pile up.....my bladder, at times, sticks out very far on the right side of my belly....it's very hard, looks like a grapefruit in there.  Sometimes it's not so big...strange to me!!  I hardly ever get UTIs, but i don't drink as much as most quads, and i wonder if i got stones piled up...got any ideas???

thanks, tony