Its always good to vent!  I used to bottle things up for weeks and get
grumpier and grumpier.  I did not have school as a diversion of sorts.  I
read all of your post so got all of your frustrations thru me and out the
door!  (did that make sense?)  Hang in there and take it by steps.  As you
mark off one step after another in a while you will see that you have
conquered a large hurdle!

Now I try to talk things out before they bog me down too much.  My
attendants use me as a pschycologist (sp?) and I tell them some things too.
But this list is good to.  Sometimes its easier for me to write than
talk--it usually is a rambling mess, but at least its out.

Well, now I need to search an airline website to find more info on when and
what it will take to ship my service dog prospect to me from Seattle.  What
halted everything was the cargo office is closed on the weekends!
Gads,don't they know thats usually when people "don 't" work and can get to
the airport!  Plus, I cannot prepay. The lady shipping her has to pay, which
means she needs to weigh the dog and crate-- tell me the total-- then I can
find out how much it is, then I need to zip
her some money quickly.  Little steps at a time, not as big as your hurdles,
but enough to be agravating!  Oh, and rearrange someone to drive me!  My
aides all work and/or go to school during the week.
take care,

Dana and ?
[EMAIL PROTECTED]