Hi All,
   I thought when I signed on to read posts from the q-list, that it would be dominated by the Brook Ellison movie. I was EXTREMELY touched by the movie, and was impressed how a vent quad was depicted. Even though I'm C 5,6 I got a better perspective of how much more challenging it is with a higher level SCI.
  It also flooded me with memories of my family, how each adjusted in their own way and time. And when they showed the seen when she first entered the rehab, WOW did THAT bring back emotions of 31 years ago.
  Yes, it did make the mom look as though she did EVERYTHING herself for ALL those years, which WE all know is quite impossible. But over all, I loved the movie.
  What did all you think, that saw it, of how it was portrayed? Did it bring back memories for any of you guys?
   Bobbie