They must have polled Kerry supporters.
Our biggest enemy is left winged liberal thinking on how to deal with
terrorists.
News Flash Kerry running with another lie handed to him by left lib
press.
Seems ALL those tons of explosives were MISSING before our troops even
reached that storage bunker at the beginning of the war, (as reported
by NBC inbedded reporters).
Kerry lies and fools listen.
He decided to run on his military record.
Well komrade, we are STILL waiting for that record to be made public.
Fools look the other way while a person who required a review to get an
Honorable discharge tries to become Commander and Cheif.
Democrats ALREADY involved in voter fraud and intimidation.
Regardless of the fact Sanctions were not working komrade kerry STILL
says he would have waited.
If we had, the OFF scandle would have not been exposed, the threat to
future world security would have grown.
Bush was right to enforce UN Resolution 1441.
Iraq may not of been part of 9/11, but that day changed how we need to
deal with threats to our security. Sadamned was definitly a future
threat.

> the american people are a bunch of idiots!
> 40% of people polled think iraq had been involved in 9-11,
> these people are too stupid to vote.
> anybody that thinks w is doing a good job... they need a
> psyscoligical(spell?)
> workup. the rose colored glasses the gop wears, do they work like beer
> goggles? can they make ugly chicks look hot?
> i just mailed my absentee ballot i voted for kerry, he has a clue.
>
> dave headman
> c4 25yrs post
>

> >From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >Subject: [QUAD-L] Who's the Enemy?
> >Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 10:36:36 EDT
> >
> >I sincerely believe that the American Voter is much smarter than most
> >Candidates think.  Oh, you can swing and sway them with various
issues and
> >smoke
> >screens, but in the end they will see thru all of that and vote as
they
> >choose.
> >And in the end, I will/can live with both candidates... and I hope
that all
> >can too.
> >Other countries like the thought of dividing the USA and its
residents.
> >But
> >they won't.  Not in our lifetime!
> >
> >In a message dated 10/25/04 7:27:30 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> >
> ><< I hope their votes are counted too. Our state was slow sending
them
> >ballots. They used the federal write-in ballots and mailed them
weeks ago.
> >In my brother's army reserve unit of 18 currently deployed in OIF, 15
> >openly voiced their support for Bush while 3 said they voted for
Kerry. >>

It's not the fall that hurts.
Home page http://tnthompson0.tripod.com/homeincyberspace/
Graphics portfolio http://tnthompson1.tripod.com/index.htm