Will I wear long skirts because I had a problem with wearing panties. They were to close to my cath and made me bleed. So now as they say in the Army. I'm going commando.
Wheelchair Warrior
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
maybe just wear decorator panties that read, "what are YOU looking at?"  then see who gets a red face.  i have that problem but i wear long pants so i don't care.  maybe a scoop top would fix the problem?
dave