Who do you use for a server?
Billy in Tampa

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I love my pay as you go plan.  I use mine for emergencies only so the 40 cents a minute is ok.  To get more minutes, I dial #611 and enter minutes wanted and a credit card number.  Instant more minutes.  Very cool.  If I don't make one call in a month, they charge me $4.00.  (so I call the wife and say "hey goober, phone check")