Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 5:05 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Frustration

In a message dated 21/12/2004 04:17:36 GMT Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I did think about going to that step, but I wasn't fixated on it.  I was content just having the closeness at the time.  It's the hugging, kissing, and cuddling that I miss so much instead of the act itself.
Hi Stacy,

I totally agree with you, even though I'm still with Steve it's the kissing, cuddles and hugs that I crave.  Although we have talked a lot lately about taking the relationship further, we've been together for 5months now so I don't think we would be rushing into it, and his been so tolorant with it all bless him!  I'm abit nervous about it all though, it's going to be the first time all round for me.  I hope this isn't a too personal question, and if it is I do apologise, but to the females especially; do you still have the sexual sensations?  I'm a bit worried that I won't be a "proper women" if I don't feel everything

Happy new year folks!

Love Smurf xxx