Title: .....new year day
Lucky u Tony ... Great weather, :) great luck on tickets :) great seats :) sounds priceless :):):)
We got decent temps 4 this time yr here it was a hi of 56 2day low 48 right now its foggy as hell because temps dropping fast probably will be colder than predicted low. No bowl games 2 go 2 around here ... Purdue went 2 bowl game loss yesterday
University of Louisville won yesterday QB finished career with 2nd highest completion rate in D1A history we talked about him last week his mom, dad & brother are deaf.