OH Andrea,  If I knew I would be with someone.  LOL!  It's awful but buy what you and Mark said I am starting to believe people thing we are asexual.

Stacy
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 3:05 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Frustration/sensitive

He Stacy, What is the definition of being a lover when it involves Quad 's and Par's. I have been asking this question ever since I was n Rab. Men say that they only wint to be friends not lovers. Can anyone anwser this old age question.
Wheelcheel Warrior

QuadPirate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey Stacy,
I've come to the conclusion that people just don't think we're even interested in a relationship.
Nobody thinks I'm interested in a sex life so no need for a relationship in their eyes.

Mark

Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

Do you Yahoo!?
The all-new My Yahoo! – What will yours do?