In a message dated 8/11/2005 6:17:14 PM Central Standard Time, TheOmen723 writes:
there is a difference between Magic Bullet brand and the generic.  the generic has hydrogenated vegitable oil along with the other ingredients, i think it makes them last longer.  it didn't work for me either.

luke

FYI, I ran into some difficulty when my local supplier started using a knock off of the Magic Bullet.  It had the active ingredient, but did not work effectively for me.  In fact, it ended up causing severe bowel difficulty.  I tried Enemeez and even had my doctor prescribe a liquid enema using 30 mg of bisacodyl and neither of these work.  I was relegated to paying the high price when the Magic Bullet was not being produced and which are happy to see it finally in production once again.  I guess I am addicted.  Lately I have been using what my doctor prescribed (a small dose of go lightly [spelling]) and it has shortened my bowel program considerably.  I had to experiment with the dosage, but finally have my program much more under control and am able to get back out into the public more often.
Billy

--- Begin Message ---
[...]

--- End Message ---