i hear you W.  yes we will be seeing lots of human nature in the future - both good AND bad.  it's just frustrating to deal with people who prefer not to hear all sides of a story.  the ostrich approach is pleasant for the ostrich but hardly realistic or useful in real life.  dave

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Before this is all over with, in the next 5-10 years.... you and I are going
hear a lot, and read about a lot more crazy stories of both the bright side
and
the dark side of almost every issue.
Today in LA, California is a good example of hearsay gone wrong. Power Grid
Interruption. Word out- TERRORIST. I heard several more stories before the
true
facts were made present.