In a message dated 9/15/2005 9:49:56 AM Central Standard Time, TheOmen723 writes:
In a message dated 9/15/2005 9:42:35 AM Central Standard Time, DAANOO writes:
What does everybody take for sleeping.  I've used Ambien for over 10 years and it isn't very effective at all.  Is there anything else to take.

When I can't sleep I take lots of late night TV.  You don't need a prescription and the only side effect is you become a zombie!  Ya, I'm cured!

Luke

--- Begin Message ---
What does everybody take for sleeping.  I've used Ambien for over 10 years and it isn't very effective at all.  Is there anything else to take.

When I can't sleep I take lots of late night TV.  You don't need a prescription and the only side effect is you become a zombie!  Ya, I'm cured!

Luke

--- End Message ---