Date: 09/15/05 11:08:50
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] sleep

I'm almost the same as both of you guys except when I get warm I feel anxious and if I overheat too bad I start to have trouble breathing with congestion and when I get too cold my arms posture up to my chin up and I can't put them back down.  Also, I will start to shiver and my teeth will start to chatter to where I have to hold my jaw open so I do not chip my teeth.  I have shivered for up to five hours because of being too cold and even put a mouth guard in so I do not chip my teeth.

Jim