From: Greg
Date: 11/08/05 12:48:52
Subject: [QUAD-L] Sun

This is the time in AZ I have to be careful out in the sun. All summer I didn't just sit in the sun and read, I stayed in the shade. But now that it's cooling off, I sit for hours in the sun. It feel so good on my shoulders. Being from Seattle, I feel like I'm missing my chance if I go inside. So my neck and nose are bright red. Once the sun goes down it gets cold, so I try and get as warm as I can... It gets freezing once the sun goes down, As low as 64.............. brrrrrrrrrr
Greg