For me it is out of control!  I go from one extreme to the other in about five
minutes.  My house is around 78° all the time and my bedroom is set and 82°.
But I can't sleep unless I have fan blowing across my face. -- Jamie

Greg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:      v\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }
o\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }  w\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)
}  .shape {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }      @page Section1 {size: 8.5in
11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; }  P.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt;
MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  LI.MsoNormal {
FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }
DIV.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New
Roman"  }  A:link {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }
SPAN.MsoHyperlink {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  A:visited {
COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {
COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  SPAN.EmailStyle17 {   COLOR:
navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-style-type: personal-reply  }  DIV.Section1 {
page: Section1  }        I’m sure we all feel (I’d rather be what I’m not)
  I’m always cold…it’s a nice day out, sunny, about 70.
  But I’m wearing a turtleneck with a sweater over it.
  I’d rather be hot though. Being cold makes all my muscles tighten up, spasm.
  Just makes me sore. I was outside yesterday afternoon in a cold wind. I was
so sore all day long.
    Even though the house temp was set at 78, I put on a heating blanket and
went to bed early.
  I love just laying out in the sun.

  Greg

  I'm with  you with the heat.  I have a fan blowing across my face most of the
time, and am always hot.  I guess it is one way or the other, but nothing
between