From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 9:05 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Caffeine and protein

Hello again, hello,

I wanted to ask all of you a question that might help solve my most immediate
concern and prime factor keeping me from being more participative, both
socially and vocationally.  I drink two or three glasses of Pepsi a day and
wanted to know if caffeine is so bad for one's skin that it should be
eliminated from my diet altogether or just reduced?  I believe I drink plenty
of water, mostly in the morning and evening hours. Can one drink too much
water, maybe?
Also, how much protein is appropriate to eat in one day.  I take protein drinks
and try to keep meat or food with protein regularly in my diet.

I just cannot find a solution to my skin problems.

Dillon
AOL at AOL.com.